I love trying out new recipes and I found a simple recipe using Progresso Bread Cumbs. I have always wondered how to make food look and taste a little crispier and I have figured out the trick now.
At Publix you can find a variety of Progresso Bread Crumbs
• Panko Bread Crumbs:
◦ Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders
◦ Parmesan Garlic and Herb Chicken Tenders
• Traditional Bread Crumbs:
◦ Home-Style Meat Loaf
◦ Cheesy Au Gratin Potatoes
◦ Easy Meatballs
I never thought about using bread crumbs to make the crust on the meat crispy until yesterday. Basically flour meat, dip in a egg wash and then dip into bread crumbs and brown in some olive oil will make a nice golden crust.
Chicken Thigh Mozzarella & Smoked Ham
6 to 8 Chicken Thighs
Salt & Pepper
Sun Dried Tomatoes
Smoked Ham Slices
2 to 3 eggs
1 cup milk
Progresso Bread Crumbs
1 Cup Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spread out the chicken thighs and beat with a meat beater ( this will help when you roll up the chicken)
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper and oregano
- Add a few sun dried tomatoes to each thigh (can be omitted)
- Add a slicked of smoked ham
- Add slice of mozzarella cheese
- Roll chicken
Make a egg wash with the 2 to 3 eggs and the cup of milk.
Place flour on a plate
Place Progresso Bread crumbs on another plate
Dip the chicken in flour and roll on all sides, dip fully in the egg wash mixture, and then roll into the Progresso bread crumbs. In a pan place heat olive oil and place the chicken thighs in the pan to brown on all sides. Once fully browned place in a oven safe dish and cook for 30 to 45 minutes at 350 degrees. I served the chicken thighs with a side of warm tomato sauce.
Would you like a coupon for to save $1.00 on TWO when you buy TWO Progresso Bread Crumbs at Publix?
Enter this giveaway This giveaway will end 5/31/2015
a Rafflecopter giveaway