I have been looking on Pinterest at some ideas for my 40th birthday party.I saw a few recipes for Strawberries and the core and stem had to be removed. I have always wondered how in the world can you do that without messing up the whole strawberry. I have now found the secret.
- Offering multiple uses, the strawberry stem remover by Chef’n makes short work of prepping fresh berries
- The claw is made of durable stainless-steel, so the tool is top-rack dishwasher safe
- Easy to use; insert StemGem into strawberry, twist and remove stem; strawberry remains intact
- Easy-to-spot design makes the tool easy to find in a drawer of other kitchen tools
- Will also core tomatoes and similar soft foods
What kind of uses could you get out of this?