What goals do you have in place to tackle 2013? I will be looking over my bills to see what else I can cut and pay off in 2013.I will also focus more on coupons this year. Usually, the first weekend has the best coupons . I plan to pre-order because I will not be home in time to order the hot clipped coupons.
- I will spend some time back in We Use Coupons forum. I learned so much from that forum when I first started coupon shopping.It is great to be able to ask questions and get help when help is needed. I love when someone finds a deal and shares it with us all. I work a full time job and I am also limited on what stores I shop.
- I am sure with the New Year more people will be looking at ways to save money.I would like to start saving money but sometimes that is hard for me to put money into a savings account. We always need this or that and we have nothing left over to save
- I will also plan to increase my Christmas club account. I have only been putting into the account $25 every other week which is a nice start to my Christmas shopping but it does not cover everything I buy and gifts can get costly and I would like to do a bit more.
- I will also open a savings account in my daughters name so she can learn how to save some money. She works and she needs to know how to start saving a little money out of her paycheck.
- I plan to stockpile but also with products we will use and will not expire.We filled our freezer with so much meat during hunting season. I am hoping it will last us until August 15th.We had a much smaller freezer before and this was the first time we had a large freezer. I am hoping my husband will fish some more this year, and we will be able to freeze some fish. We had also got a good deal on fresh shrimp last year and I hope we can get another deal on shrimp and maybe buy a little more this year than we did last year.
- I will say, I do get 2 papers delivered and will continue to keep my weekly service. However, I do sometimes want extra clipped coupons or extra inserts it makes since for me to purchase from a clipping service or a insert service.
Little changes will go a long way, I would love to know what plans you have for 2013 and see if I could incorporate them to help me this year.
I am ready for 2013!!!!