Pork Tenderloin with Peach Salsa and Peppery Slaw
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, divided
- 1 ½ teaspoons olive oil, divided
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- ¾ teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1½ cups chopped fresh peaches
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh jalapeno
- 2 cups angel hair slaw
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Combine 1 tablespoon parsley, lemon zest, 2 teaspoons garlic, 1 teaspoon oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper in a small bowl. Rub mixture evenly over pork. Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature. Grill pork 20-22 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from grill and let stand 15 minutes before slicing.
- To prepare salsa, combine peaches, red onion, lemon juice, and jalapeno in a bowl. Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon parsley, 1 teaspoon garlic, ½ teaspoon oil and remaining ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Combine slaw and carrots in a bowl. In a separate bowl, combine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, red pepper flakes, ground red pepper, and salt and pepper to taste. Pour vinegar mixture over cabbage mixture and toss to combine; let stand 30 minutes.
- Serve peach salsa over pork and slaw alongside. Yields 4 servings.
Would you like recipes like this and a simple meal plan emailed to you weekly?