Have you tried the Covergirl blastflipstick yet? Have you seen them in stores?I received three blastflipsticks from Bzzagent. I really love these lipsticks. The colors are great.I put some on right before bed just to see what it would look like and I was shocked that it was still on when I woke up the next morning.
I have only been wearing the blastflipstick lipstick this week.The color seems to out last anything I have ever wore bore.
Blastflipstick is 2 lipsticks in one.One side has a bolder color and the other side has more of a shimmer effect. One could say perfect for day and night colors.These lipsticks are moisturizing and mixes perfectly without feeling heavy or dry. You should be able to pick up these at many mass retailers for around $8.49 a tube.Covergirl blastflipstick comes in 13 colorful match shade duos.
Check out Covergirl on Facebook
You can mix and match your lips from top and bottom and have a unique color and have your friends wondering what you have done for the amazing look you created.
- Whisper: Taupe and pearl pink shades
- Pucker: Light berry and lilac shades
- Glimmer: Dark berry and soft pink shades
- Flashy: Dark berry and lilac shades
- Vixen: Burgundy and pearl pink shades
- Perky: Bright pink and light pink shades
- Tease: Red and gold shades
- Cheeky: Bright pink and peach shades
- Stunner: Bright pink and gold shades
- Snap: Taupe and sand shades
- Smooch: Copper and sand shades
- Minx: Deep brown and gold shades
- Intense: Deep berry and taupe shades
Are you excited to try these duos of colors for a one of a kind look?
Disclaimer: I was sent one or more of the above mentioned products for my honest views. I am very happy with this blastflipstick , and love having a color that will stay on longer than most lipsticks I have tried.