I was so happy to have been picked to review a Master Lock Portable Safe.My daughter has had a few things stolen from her at school.She never keeps her stuff under lock and key. Now if someone decides they want to steal from her they will have to work a little harder to get to her goods. This will fit perfectly into her book bag.
You can store all kinds of small products in the Master Lock Portable Safe.Cell phones, thin camera’s, keys, watches , rings and money. Anything that may be small and of value to you. Keep them safe from unexpected thieves because you never know when it will be your turn next.
The Master Lock portable safe was easy to unlock by a simple code.You should not be disappointed in a small safe. I also think this would come in handy when travel abroad. Keeping passports safe and tucked away.
- Ideal for recreation, campus, office, travel or leisure use.
- Lightweight & Portable. Protects MP3 players, cell phones, cameras, gaming devices, cash, credit cards, jewelry, keys, passports, sunglasses or other small valuables
- Lock Up & Lock Down. Lock up valuables with the cable wrapped tightly to the safe or wrapped securely around a fixed object. Cable doubles as a carrying handle
- Durable Water-Resistant Construction
- Set-Your-Own-Combination for locking convenience
- Ear Bud/Charging Cable Access Port
- Shock absorbing foam lines the interior storage area
Master Lock is offering one of you a chance at winning a Master Lock Portable Safe.You can purchase with many retailers. Master Lock website carries these locks for $27.59.
Disclaimer: I was sent a Master Lock Portable Safe for review. My views and opinion may differ from your views. No other compensation was provided.